136-Slip Marina with Micro Loft Apartments
Chelsea, MA // 15 Minutes from
| Boston Harbor
With the development of the new Wynn Casino Boston visible from the property, and easily accessible by car or boat, as well as the new FBI headquarters adjacent to the property, the market demand for affordable housing close to Boston is high. There is also a possibility of assemblage of various parcels around the immediate area and adjacent to the marina – including existing apartments – that make the investment more scalable for the larger developer/investor.
Seller is an experienced local developer prepared to actively participate in expanding the value of the asset.
- Property Address: 305 Commandant’s Way Chelsea, MA 02510
- Property Type: Marina/Residential/Office/Development
- Zoning: Industrial Commercial
- Wet Slips: 136 Slips | newly installed, completed in 2017
- Winter Storage: 150+ Boats in water and on parking lot land
- Maximum Boat Size: 78 feet
- Land Area: ± 3 Acres Upland | ± 2.5 Acres Submerged
- Equipment: 50 metric ton Travel Lift
- Amenities: Free Parking, Showers & Laundry, WiFi, Pump-out Station 30 & 50 amp Electricity, Ice, Picnic Benches & Grills, BYOB Tiki Bar The Marina at Admiral’s Hill